IREPUBLICS.COM TERMS OF SERVICE
This TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT ("TOS") is made and entered between iRepublics.com Sdn. Bhd. hereinafter referred as iRepublics.com and the iRepublics.com member ("Member") who wishes to use the services of iRepublics.com.
A. Terms of Service - In General
1.By registering to use iRepublics.com's Web hosting services, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth below.
2.Members of iRepublics.com's web-hosting services are subjected to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you; provided that, we will not alter any content submitted to iRepublics.com without prior notice to and acceptance by you.
To view iRepublics.com's current version of it's Terms of Service ("TOS"), please go to http://www.irepublics.com/hosting/tos.html.
You can direct any questions regarding this terms of service to:
Attention: Legal Department
iRepublics.com Sdn. Bhd.
K-03-12, No. 2 Jalan Solaris,
Solaris Mont Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur
B. Usage of Service
1.This service provided by iRepublics.com is for business use only. The services are not extended for personal home page use.
iRepublics.com will provide it's members with access to ample on-line resources, ranging from shopping services, online forums, personalized content from it's members, a variety of communications tools and utilities and programming knowledge through its web site (i.e. "service"). Unless explicitly stated otherwise by iRepublics.com, any new features that enhances or modifies the current Service provided shall be subject to the TOS. You must completely understand and agree that the Service is provided as is and that iRepublics.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, failure to deliver or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings during the implementation of the Service.
C. Application Review and Restriction of Access by iRepublics.com
1. All applications for website, mail and any web services hostings are subject to review and approval by iRepublics.com. Every single application shall be screened for information and contact accuracies and iRepublics.com reserves the right to reject any application that it deems unacceptable for any reason without prior notice.
2. For instances of hosting transfers into iRepublics.com, the conditions for approvals are stricter. iRepublics.com requires the domain registrar to be transferred to and the domain name be renewed for a further one year with iRepublics.com.
3. Reminder emails for renewal of domain name and/or other web services shall be sent prior to the expiration dates. It is crucial that you maintain accurate and up-to-date contact details and email addresses in our database. Failure to renew your domain name and/or other web services will result in the discontinuation of those services. If your site is deleted for any reasons, your files will not be restored. A member shall be responsible for the prompt renewals of those services and the offline back-ups of its files and data in the event of a disruption.
4.iRepublics.com reserves the right to terminate your access to this web site, any iRepublics.com Site or the services, and to remove any user-created content, at any time, without cause or notice. iRepublics.com also reserves the right to revise these Terms of Service at any time, without notice, and you hereby agree to be bound by such changes.
D. Liability Disclaimer
1.IN NO EVENT SHALL IREPUBLICS.COM OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY IREPUBLICS.COM SITE OR THE SERVICES, EVEN IF IREPUBLICS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT,NEGLIGENCE,TORT,UNDER STATUTE,IN EQUITY,AT LAW OR OTHERWISE.
2.MEMBER ALSO AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD IREPUBLICS.COM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, CO-BRANDERS OR OTHER PARTNERS, AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF CONTENT YOU SUBMIT, POST TO OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE SERVICE, YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, YOUR CONNECTION TO THE SERVICE, YOUR VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER.
E. Indecency Clause.
1.iRepublics.com services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or solicitation of any material that violates Malaysia's Federal, State or other laws that may apply in this jurisdiction or your local area is prohibited. This may include material that is obscene, threatening, harassing, libelous, or in any way a violation of intellectual property laws. No material may be published on Web pages hosted by iRepublics.com that would commonly be considered "indecent" or "appealing to the prurient interest" also commonly referred to as "adult" material, nor will any links to such sites exist within the Web pages hosted by iRepublics.com.
2.The Member agrees to use the iRepublics.com account in a way that conforms to all applicable laws and regulations. The Member specifically agrees not to make any attempt to gain unauthorized access to any systems or networks contained either within or outside or under the direct control of iRepublics.com 's network. iRepublics.com reserves the right to delete any page it deems unacceptable for any reason without prior notice.
3.iRepublics.com reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time, with or without notice, at iRepublics.com's sole discretion.
F. International Use At iRepublics.com
1.As the internet is of a global nature, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the Malaysia or the country in which you reside.
G. Member Conduct at iRepublics.com
1.Members of iRepublics.com should not use the Web space provided by us to provide material that is grossly offensive to the Web community, including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred, or profanity, or for promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities, or promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual.
2.You understand that all contents, be it information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated from. This means that you, and not iRepublics.com, are entirely responsible for all content uploaded, posted, email or otherwise transmitted via the service. iRepublics.com has no control over the content posted via it's services and as such does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
3.At iRepublics.com, you may not create imitative works from, reformat, display, modify, copy, transmit, publish, license, distribute, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from the services provided by iRepublics.com, except as permitted by iRepublics.com's Terms of Service or under applicable laws. This restriction means, among other things, that you may not mirror on your own web site, the home page or results pages of this web site or any iRepublics.com Site.
4.iRepublics.com makes CGI processes available to all of its members. However, if a member is detected to be running a CGI process that iRepublics.com solely determines to overload the members' server, then iRepublics.com maintains the right to disable and/or terminate that member's account. iRepublics.com must reserve this right as we cannot allow one member's CGI processes to disrupt hosting performance of other members hosted by our site.
5.iRepublics.com reserves the right to delete your site and cancel your registration if you violate the Terms of Service. To ensure that this doesn't occur, please read and adhere to the Terms of Service.
6.iRepublics.com's of Service agreement is strictly enforced. If your site is deleted for any of the following reasons, your account will not be restored. iRepublics.com hosted pages cannot contain, or provide links to, materials, which iRepublics.com, in its sole discretion, may consider illegal or offensive, including, but not limited to:
- Illegal software (Warez) information on your site; serial numbers, cracking / hacking information, "phreaking" information; or any other illegal information that infringes on proprietary or copyrighted materials
- ROMs sites are also forbidden. These games have been pirated from console machines such as Playstation, Neo Geo and/or others.
- MPEG Layer Files (i.e. MP3, MP2, etc) that are copyrighted material not belonging to you--for example, music, images, software or video--unless you have the prior consent of the copyright owner
- Racial or Hate group propagandas
- Mail Fraud
- Get rich quick schemes
- To conduct any other activity that iRepublics.com determines, in its sole discretion, to be improper use of iRepublics.com servers
7.iRepublics.com reserves the right to terminate your iRepublics.com account or remove any page it determines is a violation of any provision of this TOS agreement.
1.iRepublics.com reserves the right to prosecute any individual attempting to compromise the security of the site to the extent allowable by the Federal, State and Local law. These attempts includes but not limited to :
- Attempting to access information of other iRepublics.com accounts.
- Attempting to modify, disable or cripple iRepublics.com servers or its service running in the servers.
- Attempting to gain access to restricted information on iRepublics.com servers.
I. User Conduct
We do not have the resources, both internally and externally, to monitor whether sites are adhering to enforced copyright law.
E-mail & SMS "Spamming."
Not only will your site be deleted for spamming, but you may also face legal action from iRepublics.com and from the recipients of your spam. Sending spam is absolutely forbidden. Circulating offensive material, which includes hate propaganda. iRepublics.com does not support censorship. However, we will not justify a business site that promotes bigotry, personal attacks nor any other malicious intent. We will not allow iRepublics.com or its members to be desecrated in any manner.
Having adult-oriented material on your site. iRepublics.com does not host ANY adult-related sites. Selling weapons or promoting the use thereof. Willfully and/or maliciously defeated the ad banner system. Any manipulation of any kind will result in the immediate removal of your Site. Harassing other users of our. iRepublics.com public newsgroups. Using someone else's copyrighted material (images, content, etc.).
IRepublics.com will not permit any violation of our terms nor any of the above-mentioned issues for any reason.
Sending unsolicited commercial e-mail or Short Messages to Mobile phones (SMS), otherwise known as "spam," is one of the most annoying things encountered on the Internet. Spamming activities run counter to. iRepublics.com's goal of providing the best business community on the Web. As a result, iRepublics.com has a zero-tolerance policy for spam.
Abuse of our hosting services, including spam, violates our Terms of Service. We take spamming activities very seriously and will immediately terminate - without warning - the account of any iRepublics.com member who engages in them.
The following are examples of spam:
Inappropriate e-mail or SMS activities:
Commercial e-mail: Defined as sending unsolicited commercial e-mails. You are not permitted to use your iRepublics.com account or e-mail alias to send unsolicited commercial e-mail. In addition, you can't use an iRepublics.com e-mail address alias to collect responses from unsolicited commercial e-mail. This includes using a free e-mail account to promote your iRepublics.com site and redirectors for the same account.
Mail bombing: Defined as sending large volumes of unsolicited e-mail to individuals from your iRepublics.com account.
Harassment: Defined as sending threatening or harassing e-mail after being requested to stop. Extremely threatening or harassing e-mail is never allowed.
SMS Spamming: Defined as sending many SMS messages to different mobile phone numbers with commercial or personal intentions.
Inappropriate newsgroup activities:
Newsgroup spamming: Defined as excessive cross posting, or posting the same article to several newsgroups. This is prohibited. Generally accepted standards allow no more than 15 newsgroups, or cross-postings, for a single article or substantially similar articles. Such articles may be canceled. You are not allowed to use your iRepublics.com mail alias to spam the newsgroups. In addition, you can't cross-post or post off-topic subjects in the iRepublics.com newsgroups.
Off-topic or inappropriate postings: There is no restriction on content, except as defined by each newsgroup. Continued posting of off-topic articles is prohibited. Please note that commercial advertisements are off-topic in the vast majority of newsgroups. We will immediately delete the account of any iRepublics.com member who conducts these activities. You will have no warning or second chance. Many of these activities are also illegal. We will report such violations to the proper local, state and federal authorities, which may prosecute the case to the full extent of the law. We are not attempting to censor or curtail the business of our members; however, spamming activities hurt our members and iRepublics.com.
J. No Guarantee of Registration or Renewal
1. By signing this agreement, you agree that iRepublics.com cannot guarantee you will be able to register or renew any specific domain name or web services, even if your inquiry indicates that domain name or service is available. Even if a domain name or web service appears to be available, you acknowledge that iRepublics.com cannot know with certainty whether or not another party is simultaneously seeking the domain name or service you are seeking to register, or whether there are any inaccuracies or errors in the domain name or web service registration or renewal process or in the WHOIS and other databases. You also agree that iRepublics.com may elect to accept or reject your application for registration or renewal for any reason at its sole discretion. Such rejection may include, but is not limited to, rejection due to a request for registration or renewal of a prohibited domain name.
2. You also agree that iRepublics.com is not liable or responsible in any way for any omissions, errors or any other actions by any registry administrator arising out of or related to your application for and registration of, renewal of, or failure to register or renew a particular domain name or web service. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the applicable registry administrator and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, expenses, and costs (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of, or related to, your submission for and registration, renewal, or failure to register or renew a particular domain name or names
K. After Expiration of The Term of Domain Name Registration.
1. You agree that we may, but are not obligated to, allow you to renew your domain name after its expiration date has passed. After expiration of the term of a domain name registration services and before deletion of the domain name in the applicable registry's database, you acknowledge that we may direct the domain name to name-servers and IP address(es) designated by us, including, without limitation, to no IP address or to IP address(es) which host a parking page or a commercial search engine that may display advertisements, and you acknowledge that we may either leave your WHOIS information intact or that we may change the contact information in the WHOIS output for the expired domain name so that you are no longer the listed registrant of the expired domain name.
2. After expiration of the term of domain name registration services, you acknowledge that certain registry administrators may provide procedures or grace periods during which expired domain name or web services registrations may be renewed. You acknowledge that you assume all risks and all consequences if you wait until close to or after the end of a domain name registration term to attempt to renew the registration. You acknowledge that we, for any reason and in our sole discretion, may choose not to participate in a post-expiration renewal of a domain name and that we shall not be liable therefore. You acknowledge that post-expiration renewal or redemption processes, if any, involve additional fees which we and your Primary Service Provider may determine. You acknowledge and agree that expired domain name(s) may be made available to be registered or re-registered to any party at any time.
3. You agree that after expiration of the term of a domain name registration we may, for a period of 30 days, either i) remove the domain name from the zone of the top-level-domain (meaning that the domain name will no longer resolve), or ii) direct the domain name to name-servers and IP address(es) of website(s) designated by us, including, without limitation, to IP address(es) which host a parking page or a commercial search engine. You agree that either are functionally equivalent to ICANN's or a registry's redemption grace period, which would normally occur after deletion. If we exercise our rights under this provision, and if you do not transfer the domain name services to another registrar nor contact us to pay for and renew the domain name prior to the end of the 30 days, you agree that you have abandoned the domain name.
After this 30 day period, you agree that we may, possibly via a sub-contractor, solicit and provide for a third party to pay to renew the domain name's registration term and to allow such a third party to assume complete control over the domain name services as a registrant name.
4. Alternatively, if you do not contact us to renew the domain name registration services during the 30 day period described above, and if we are unable or unwilling to allow such a third party to assume complete control over the domain name services as a registrant, you agree that we may either (i) delete the domain name at any time thereafter or (ii) that we may pay the registry free or otherwise allow it to continue to be registered with the WHOIS information previously provided by you and pointing to the name-server(s) and IP address(es) designated by us, and that we will not remove it from the TLD zone. In the latter event, the name will be designated as being in the extended redemption grace period ("ERGP"), and you will be allowed to assume, during the first 90 days of the then extant registration term, complete management of the domain name services, including the right to control the DNS information, provided that you pay a fee of $250 (US dollars). After the end of the 90-day period, if you do not exercise your rights under this provision, you agree that you have abandoned the domain name services, and relinquish all rights and use of the domain name services, and that you are no longer the registrant of the domain name, and that we may list ourselves or another party as the registrant of the domain name in the WHOIS information. If we exercise our rights under this provision and you do not wish to be listed as the registrant and you wish to forego your option under this provision to pay to renew the domain name registration services for the then-current registration term, you may notify us before the end of the 90-day period and request that we remove your information from the WHOIS record for the domain name, in which case we, or a third party we designate, will be listed as the registrant, and in which case you relinquish all rights and control over the domain name services, and in which case we may i) continue to point the domain name to IP address(es) designated by us, or ii) we may delete the domain name from the applicable registry's database.
ANNOUNCEMENTS: You agree that we may distribute information to you that is pertinent to the quality or operation of our Service(s) and the services of your Primary Service Provider which utilize our Service(s). These announcements will be predominately informative in nature and may include notices describing changes, upgrades, new products or other information to add security or to enhance your identity on the Internet and/or they may include information or announcements which ICANN, the registries, or others may require us to distribute.rp
Thanks for your consideration.