Mobile Application Server (Enterprise Series) is developed
inhouse by VISUALtron Software's group of experienced R&D engineers.
The server is powered by an integrated SQL database to offer a robust,
secured, and open-platform powerhouse which can be easily integrated into
any corporate environment via Web APIs, SQL, SMTP and command-line interface.
Click 'N Deploy
The click-and-deploy application server comes fully bundled with an integrated
SQL database, industrial standard compliance GSM modem, on-site installation,
a 1-year next working day response maintenance contract, and full user/developer
RAD or rapid application development features enables programmers to quickly
develop, test, and launch interactive SMS applications within hours/days.
Powerful Management Console
It is an easy to maintain and configure server. The hassle-free management
console manager is built for that added convenience which allows administration
of the server in both local and remote environments.
The current enterprise Series allows greater flexibility to grow together
with your business by offering an easy upgrade to VisualGSM Mobile Application
Server (Enterprise JAVA Edition), a cross platform, highly secured, and
solution for any enterprise. The Enterprise JAVA Edition would enable
business organiszations with a more powerful option to better manage their
heavy SMS loads as well as an advanced two-way interactivity with customers.
The enterprise Series incorporates ‘Smart’ load balancing
with an option to add multiple GSM modems to better handle heavy SMS loads.
One of the strengths of VisualGSM is its ability to work behind corporate
firewalls by accessing external network/web resources via LAN proxy servers.
This allows organizations to continue using their current network systems
without any interference from VisualGSM.
Security is enhanced by limiting usage and web-based admin access from
pre-configured set of IP addresses and a password protected client/server
Allows service providers to restrict access to important information services
to a pre-defined list of privileged users based on their mobile phone
Built-in session control security function to track validity of user sessions
for 2-way SMS service. Upon timeout of a user session, the current user
will be notified of a timeout session and prevent them from further access.
Prevents DOS or denial-of-service sabotage of the system by allowing administrators
to configure and preventing the server from accepting messages from 'banned'
set of mobile numbers.
Ability to handle large message volumes and efficient sending rates by
temporaily storing/buffering ready to send messages in a built-in SQL
database before systematically pushing the message to be sent.
Crash recovery feature that allows the system to persistently send messages
not sent; for example as a result of power failure, once the server is
Self-diagnosis and problem resolution feature allows the system to self-detect
configuration conflicts, hardware failures and resolve such issues automatically
if possible; and if not, reallocate the current workload to another server
in the workgroup to realize an “Always ready to send” attitude.
Built-in self-maintenance function refreshes/purges server and database
cache memory every night for smoother continuous running performance.
Can be toggled off.
The GSM network is at times unstable, and VisualGSM detects if a message
is sent successfully, and retries on network failure (as defined by ESTI
GSM standards). Built-in diagnosis capability refreshes COM ports and
GSM modems whenever a hardware bottleneck is found. A fault reporting
system emails the administrator when such bottlenecks are encountered.
Configuration, messages, and logs are stored in an open database where
professional reporting tools like crystal reports can be used to generate
custom-on-demand reports. In addition, these information can also be shared
Businesses that require even faster support have the option of an 8 hours
or 4 hours response support packages offered by our partners.
- Easy to deploy and maintain mobile application server SQL database.
- Send TEXT/SMART SMS (flash, operator logo, ringtone) via GSM modem.
- Multi-part operator logo and ringtones are supported.
- Can be configured to restrict overseas SMS.
- Allows broadcast with multiple phone numbers. Interface via
HTTP/Command-line from within LAN and the Internet.
- Provides Web/HTTP and command-line API to send/broadcast messages.
- Documentation for direct SQL insert to message outbox included.
- Allows receiving of SMS via GSM modem. All messages received and sent
will be logged and stored in an integrated database. A built-in error
log helps user track and troubleshoot problems.
- A user-friendly graphical user interface for the management console
administrators to assign unique keywords to specific CGI/Java Servlets/native
programs to trigger a response. This means if an incoming SMS has a
keyword followed by some parameters, the server will pass these parameters
to a program associated with the keyword, triggering an interactive
- Console provides a 'Test' function allowing programmers to test their
in quickly by simulating actual mobile messaging test procedures on
the computer. This RAD function can improve development speed/efficiency
by up to 100%.
- Management Console allows remote management of server from the
Internet. The features highlighted includes database management for
keywords (2-way messaging), logged messages (both receive and send),
error log, and user access permission.
Some Vertical Applications That Can Be
Quickly Deployed Using Visual GSM
- Mobile Executive Communication Suite
- Mobile Sales Force Automation System
- Mobile Field Service Inspection System
- Mobile Job Dispatching System
- Mobile Patrol System for Surveillance
- Mobile e-ID Spot-check System
- Mobile Customer Relationship Management Solution
- Mobile Enterprise Resource Planning Solution
- Mobile Construction Field Solution
- Mobile Property Management Solution
- Mobile Supply Chain Management Solution
- Mobile Resource Locationing & Monitoring Solution for Logistics
- Mobile Materials Handling Solution for Warehouse Management
- Secure Mobile Internet Banking Solution
- Secure Mobile Internet Stock Trading Solution
- And many more other applications specific to your industry
List of Users
A list of our customers include, Supreme Court Singapore, Urban Redevelopment
Authority, Retail Promotion Centre,PWD EMS, Nestle, National University
Singapore (WizLearn), Johnson & Johnson VisionCare, Great Eastern
Life, UOB Group, Brokat, Ogilvy, NOL OCWS, Government Investment Corporation,
Schenker Stinnes, National Health Service.